Terms and conditions
The minimum length of our vehicle rental is 4 days.
When renting for less than 6 days, a service fee of CZK 1,500 will be charged. For short-term rentals (less than 6 days), a mileage limit also applies, which is set at 300 km/day.
For rentals longer than 6 days, no service fee will be charged, nor is there a mileage limit.
For long-term rentals (longer than 14 days), we also offer the possibility of free delivery of a caravan anywhere in the Czech Republic.
- Rent and bookings
The Lessee (person renting the vehicle) is obliged to pay the Lessor (us the vehical rental company) the contractual price for the use of the vehicle.
The Lessee is obliged to pay 50 % of the total contractual amount no later than 10 days after receiving the signed contract. The rest of the rental fee must be paid by the Lessee 5 working days before the vehicle is handed over.
A security deposit for each vehicle of CZK 25,000 is required at the agreed handover point (agreed time and place to hand vehicle over to the Lessee). This deposit will be refunded in full, provided that the vehicle is returned at the agreed time and place in a clean and undamaged condition, without any missing equipment originally provided as part of the rental agreement. The fuel tank must be refilled and the chemical toilet must be emptied.
The deposit will be sent to the Lessee’s account within 10 working days of returning the vehicle, if the vehicle is handed over in perfect condition. In case of any damage to the vehicle, the deposit will be returned with appropriate deductions after arranging any necessary repairs and replacements.
The preferred method of payment is by bank transfer.
Rental fee includes:
Compulsory motor third party liability insurance, international liability insurance – green card, accident insurance, assistance services, motorway permit (stamp) for the Czech Republic.
The rental price also includes any equipment included as part of the living area in the caravan- the list of this equipment is part of the “Caravan handover protocol”.
In case of withdrawal from the contract, the Lessee is obliged to pay a cancellation fee:
- In the event that the contract is withdrawn 20 or more days before the start of the lease, no cancellation fee will be charged.
- In the event that the contract is withdrawn 19 to 10 days before the start of the lease, a cancellation fee of 25 % of the total amount will be charged.
- In the event that the contract is withdrawn 9 to 5 days before the start of the lease, a cancellation fee of 50 % of the total amount will be charged.
- In the event that the contract is withdrawn 4 or less days before the start of the lease, a cancellation fee of 100 % of the total amount will be charged.
In case of early return of the vehicle, the Lessee gives up their right to a refund of any part of the rental fee.
- Rights and obligations of both parties
- By signing the handover protocol, the Lessee confirms that he/she has taken over the vehicle in proper technical condition, road ready and that the vehicle did not show any signs of damage. It also confirms receipt of all vehicle equipment, vehicle keys and complete documentation regarding the vehicle. He/She hereby undertakes to return the above to the location and within the time period specified. He/She also undertakes to return the vehicle in the same condition in which he/she received it. In case of excessive dirtiness of the vehicle, the Lessee will be charged a cleaning fee in the amount of CZK 3,000.
- By signing the handover protocol, the Lessee further confirms that he/she has taken over the car fully refueled and must return the vehicle with a fully refueled fuel tank also.
- The Lessee is entitled to use the vehicle for the purpose for which it is normally used, in accordance with generally binding legal regulations. When driving, parking and operating the vehicle, the Lessee is obliged to comply with all legal regulations, in particular the regulations governing the operation of vehicles on roads valid in the respective country. The Lessee is liable to the Lessor for any damage he would cause him by violating this obligation.
- The Lessee is obliged to take care that the vehicle is not damaged, excessively worn out, lost or destroyed. The Lessee is obliged to report any damage, destruction or loss to the Lessor without undue delay. Necessary repairs can only be made by a qualified person. The costs associated with any repair that occured as part of general wear and tear shall be covered by the Lessor, provided that the damage was not caused by the Lessee. For any repairs over CZK 2,000, the prior consent of the Lessor must be requested.
- The Lessee is not entitled to use the vehicle for any commercial purposes, to participate in races involving the vehicle and shall not use the vehicle to tow other vehicles or other illegal activities.
- The Lessor is not responsible for any loss, damage or destruction to the Lessee’s personal belongings.
- It is forbidden to smoke or vape in all areas of the vehicle, whether the vehicle is operational or parked.
- Vehicle insurance covers damage caused by the elements or as a result of an accident, theft or vandalism. The insurance does not cover damage caused by:
- Theft or damage of personal belongings
- Damage to the awning
- Damage to tires
- Damage to the vehicle interior
Vehicle insurance is arranged as insurance with co-participation, which is paid by the Lessee upon the occurrence of the insured event. The co-participation is limited to the amount of the security deposit, ie CZK 25,000. In cases where the insurance does not cover occured damages, the Lessee is liable to the Lessor for the full amount of the damages.
Vehicle insurance is valid in the following countries: Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Cyprus, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Hungary, Macedonia, Malta, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Austria, Romania, Greece, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
If the vehicle suffers damage caused by a gross breach of duty by the Lessee (alcohol consumption, unauthorized modifications to the vehicle, improper use of the caravan and its equipment, leaving the vehicle to an unauthorized person, etc.), the Lessee is obliged to compensate the Lessor for any damages incurred that will be declined due to the breach of duty by the Lessor‘s insurance company.